Get ready! With this game, you'll gain insights into how you create, present, and evaluate social design solutions in a fast and fun way.
- PERFECT TOOL FOR GENERATING IDEAS, BRAINSTORMING & TEAM-BUILDING: Beyond Design The Game will help amp up your associative thinking skills and help you quickly generate ideas whilst working collaboratively.
- DEVELOP SYSTEM THINKING AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Get better at streamlining your thinking and communicating your ideas effectively.
- UNCOVER EXISTING INSPIRATION AND CREATE NEW OPPORTUNITIES: Spark new inspiration with existing ideas and explore new possibilities of bringing it to life.
- GET BETTER AT CREATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVING: Learn to generate innovative solutions to complex social issues quickly.
- IMPROVE CONFIDENCE IN PITCHING YOUR IDEAS: Practice makes perfect. The game provides a supportive framework for anyone to practice and get better at enrolling people in their ideas.
- IDEAL FOR CLASSROOMS, WORKSHOPS, AND GROUPS: Whether you're using the game as an experiential teaching tool for students, facilitating a workshop for your team, or hosting an activity for you and your friends. The Beyond Design game is a perfect group activity for adolescents, adults, and kids age 12+.
Renate Boere is a research-based graphic designer who has been working in the Dutch cultural and social sectors since 1995. Boere has been teaching design for over 20 years at several national and international art academies. Since 2008, Studio Renate Boere has been actively initiating research projects that focus on solving complex social issues through design. Over the past years, Studio Renate Boere has won several Dutch, European, and International Design Awards.
The time has come in which graphic designers are playing an important role in rendering ever more complicated information transparent and understandable for a wider audience. To stress this urgency, Renate Boere dove headfirst in the world of project management lingo, confidentiality statements, copyright, complicated contracts, the search for stakeholders, and grant applications. This journey resulted in the designer’s novel Beyond Design and the accompanying toolkit Beyond Design: The Game of Social Solutions.
- Subiect Principal
BIS Publishers B.V.
Istoric preț pentru: Beyond Design: The Game of Social Solutions (cards)