Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
The Classic Notebook can trace its origins back to the iconic legendary notebook used by artists, writers and thinkers over the past 2 centuries. The original portable device, this Myrtle Green version of the Classic Notebook invites you to tell your own story on its pages through the words, ideas, plans and lists that fill your mind and shape your day.
Like all Classic Notebooks it has a matching bookmark ribbon to help you stay organized and efficient, as well as a color-coordinated elastic closure and rounded corners to ensure your notes are protected and secure both in your bag and on the move. The front flyleaf features the Moleskine 'In case of loss' notice to record your name and a prize of your choice for anyone who returns your notebook if lost. Finally, the expandable back pocket is designed to hold the loose notes, tickets, flyers and mementoes that complete your story.
- colored hard and soft cover;
- rounded corners;
- elastic closure;
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper;
- matching bookmark ribbon;
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf;
- expandable inner pocket in the back;
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools;
- lies flat, opens at 180°;
- the history of Moleskine is inside.