Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
A blending of hues, fabric and textures, the Blend Collection is where touch and colours meet. The tactile fabric covering each notebook is now available with black and white patterns that evoke the Optical Art of the 1960s. Each Blend Notebook has a bookmark ribbon and elastic closure in striking complementary colours, as well as an expandable inner pocket to store loose notes and the distinctive 1/2In case of loss' notice.
Part of a wider collection of textile notebooks, Blend Notebooks engage the senses as you fill the blank pages inside.
- Fabric Hard Cover
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Moleskine ivory paper
- Matching ribbon bookmark
- Paper: 70 g/m , acid-free, ivory
- 240 ruled pages
- In case of loss printed on the flyleaf
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- Reusable paper band B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- Lies flat, opens at 180
- Dimensions: 5 x 8.25 inch
- The history of Moleskine is inside.