Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
There are moments when your thoughts run along ruled lines, and times when they need blank space to grow and expand. This black notebook has both ruled and plain pages so you can choose between structure or freedom depending on what you’re working on.
The Classic Double Layout Notebook is your private space to express yourself, plan and think. The bookmark ribbon keeps your place and the elastic closure secures any loose notes tucked within. This notebook opens flat for comfortable note-taking on its ivory-colored pages, while an expandable pocket in the back is perfect for storing any spare ideas gathered along the way. The opening page contains our distinctive ‘In case of loss’ notice to fill out – the first step in making the notebook your own.
Whether writing or sketching, expressing yourself on paper unlocks creativity on a deeper level. Choose the Classic Double Layout Notebook to explore the ideas and projects that are important to you.
- hard or soft cover with both ruled and plain pages
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- matching ribbon bookmark
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- reusable paperband B-side featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside.