- Explains the rationale for wanting to become an architect
- Takes an indepth guidance of a project s process, from initial idea to completion
- Provides a roadmap to the profession by exploring diverse forms of practice
- Highlights the numerous paths design professionals take after graduation
- Shares speculations regarding the future of architecture as well as the profession
Architecture is commonplace. We inhabit it and use it; it is constantly present; it serves as foreground and background and usually has a story to tell. Numerous volumes are devoted to its typology, history, construction, and design. But apart from its most illustrious makers, we know almost nothing about the people who conceived it: the architects. What Kind of Architect Are You?
, the question most architects encounter when they reveal their profession, is difficult to answer.
What Kind of Architect Are You? showcases a panoply of architectural practices to a reading audience that shares an interest in the profession. Topics range from the theoretical to design build, from installations that challenge our preconceptions to the set of TV shows on home remodelling, from instructing future architects in the US to expanding the reach of the profession worldwide.
Istoric preț pentru: What Kind of Architect Are You