Total FIRST – New Edition is a preparation course for the Cambridge English: FIRST exam (B2 Vantage of the Common European Framework of Reference). It has been revised throughout to reflect the new Cambridge English exam specifications for 2015.
The course is suitable both for in-class use and individual study, and the careful choice and variety of materials make it suitable for the FIRST and FIRST for Schools exams.
Total FIRST – New Edition focuses on the two aspects of the exam identified as being the most challenging for students – Reading and Use of English and Writing. Students learn through exam-style tasks as well as general communicative activities.
- 16 topic-based units
- Reading and Use of English tasks (with tips) after every unit
- Exam Tips and Exam Strategies
- Grammar page after every unit to consolidate grammar structures
- Extensive Banks on the four parts of the exam, with strategies on how to approach the tasks
- 120-page Language Maximiser providing further practice for FIRST-level vocabulary and grammar through exam-style tasks
- 2 FIRST Practice Tests
- Audio CD-ROM with a computer-based version of the 2 Practice Tests and 2 Speaking videos, including one with on-screen tips and strategies
- Teacher’s Book with additional teaching ideas, answer keys and recording scripts
- Varsta Recomandata
Annie Broadhead, Robert Hampton
Student's Book,B2 + Language Maximiser + audio CD-ROM + audio CD
Istoric preț pentru: Total FIRST