English World is a stunningly visual ten-level course which will take children through from primary to secondary. Written by the authors of best-sellers Way Ahead and Macmillan English, English World combines best practice methodology with innovative new features for the modern classroom. Active whole-class learning is supported by vibrant posters and interactive activities on the DVD-ROM. Thorough grammar and skills work is applied in natural contexts in the real world, through dialogues and cross-curricular material. English World provides a complete package for today's teachers and pupils.
• Innovative Teacher's DVD-ROM adds an exciting dimension to classroom teaching, and helps the teacher prepare customised materials
• Test builder on Teacher's DVD-ROM means teachers can produce customised progress checks
• Informative, cross-curricular and cross-cultural content means that students learn about the world through English
• The stories, topics and projects promote social values and citizenship
• 'Learning to learn' pages in the Workbook help pupils develop strategies such as scanning and thinking skills
• Dictionary for each level further promotes independent learning and develops valuable strategies for later study.