Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
The Pupil's Book contains twelve units with each unit designed to be taught over a two-week period. The key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening are consistently covered and are underpinned by the firm foundation of the grammar syllabus. An eBook version of the Pupil's Book is included along with a CD-ROM with extra material.
English World is a stunningly visual ten-level course which will take children through from primary to secondary. Written by the authors of best-sellers Way Ahead and Macmillan English, English World combines best practice methodology with innovative new features for the modern classroom. Active whole-class learning is supported by vibrant posters and interactive activities on the DVD-ROM. Thorough grammar and skills work is applied in natural contexts in the real world, through dialogues and cross-curricular material. English World provides a complete package for today's teachers and pupils.
• Innovative Teacher's DVD-ROM adds an exciting dimension to classroom teaching, and helps the teacher prepare customised materials
• Test builder on Teacher's DVD-ROM means teachers can produce customised progress checks
• Informative, cross-curricular and cross-cultural content means that students learn about the world through English
• The stories, topics and projects promote social values and citizenship
• 'Learning to learn' pages in the Workbook help pupils develop strategies such as scanning and thinking skills
• Dictionary for each level further promotes independent learning and develops valuable strategies for later study