English Download is an exciting new multi-level course. The Advanced level is suitable for students working to achieve an C1/C2 level of competence within the Common European Framework.
- theme-related units, each containing carefully developed tasks designed to develop students' reading, writing, listening and speaking skills as well as build on their vocabulary and grammar.
- Reload sections, one at the end of each unit, to reinforce vocabulary and grammar presented.
- Progress Reviews, one after every two units, to consolidate the vocabulary and grammar.
- a Grammar Reference to support the grammar theory presented in each unit.
- a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students' productive skills.
English Download is an exciting new multi-level course that will develop students' language level while capturing their interest and motivating them through exciting real-life content. Each level of the course is structured around the Student's Book which depending on the level contains ten or twelve theme-related core units plus five or six review units as well as a Grammar Reference, a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students during their studies. A strong skills syllabus runs through the course which actively improves students' performance in reading, writing, listening and speaking. Vocabulary is presented in context in theme-related word sets and there is also a focus on collocations, phrasal verbs, word building, prepositions and commonly confused words.
- Subiect Principal
Liz Hammond, Natalie Karis, Dawn Watson
Istoric preț pentru: English Download C1-C2 - Student's book + E-book