- With analysis on nearly twenty projects from well-known architects, this book provides an unmissable opportunity to learn from the experts
- Famous architects walk through the design process, with full-colour photographs, drawings and sketches of ideas
- Each architect examines design problems encountered during the project, and offers examples of critical thinking that resulted in practical solutions
- Famous architects offer the benefit of their experience on nearly 20 projects, providing insight into critical skills for problem solving
- Each project is richly illustrated with photographs and drawings that detail the architect's journey through the build
- Includes useful architectural and design tips for solving unexpected problems efficiently and effectively
Architectural plans, generally, are beset by problems as the project develops. A prospective architect needs to learn how to critically assess and problem-solve design issues. And for every problem, there is a solution, as renowned architects reveal, walking through the design process with full-colour photographs, drawings and sketches of their projects.
Sharing their insights on a selection of architectural principles that were tailored to reflect design critique, they highlight different approaches for efficient problem-solving. With nearly twenty projects from these well-known architects, this book provides an unmissable opportunity to learn from the experts. They examine design problems encountered during the project and offer examples of critical thinking that resulted in practical solutions. This book will form an invaluable reference for architects and students alike.
Images Publishing Group
Useful Tips from Architects in Practice
Istoric preț pentru: Critical Skills for Design Problem-Solving