Filled with gorgeous illustrations and artwork from HBO's hit series, The Art of Game of Thronesis the definitive Game of Thronesart collection.
The official collection of behind the scenes concept art and production design from HBO’s landmark TV show Game of Thrones. Learn how BAFTA and Emmy award-winning production designer Deborah Riley and her team brought to life the iconic locations of Westeros and beyond.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thronesretrospective books from HarperVoyager.
• UNMATCHED DEPTH– 432 pages of concept art, sketches, and production design images covering Game of Thronesseasons 1-8.
• DETAILED REVELATIONS– Comprehensive behind the scenes details covering the design of iconic locations such as King’s Landing, Winterfell, Dragonstone, and Castle Black.
• CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THE CREATORS– Authored by production designer Deborah Riley and including an exclusive foreword from Game of Thronesshowrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss and preface from Emmy Award-winning production designer Gemma Jackson.
• A PRESTIGE COFFEE TABLE BOOK– Deluxe 9.75 × 13 inch format.
• A SOUGHT-AFTER GIFT FOR FANS– Released in time for the holiday season, this is the perfect Game of Thronesgift for fans and collectors.