Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
Smart Cahier Journals allow you to digitize handwritten ideas. These flexible, everyday journals are made using Ncoded paper that enables the Pen+ smart pen to instantly send every pen stroke directly to your smartphone, tablet or pc – ready to edit, save and share on screen. Review your notes in real time on the Moleskine Notes App, where you can transform your handwriting into digital font, attach an audio recording, share with others, or tag and archive for a later date.
Choose the size that fits your needs: pocket, large or XL. These versatile note-taking companions come in handy packs of 2 to differentiate your projects, tasks and study notes. Lightweight, slim, their black cardboard covers have visible Singer stitching that adds a warm, handcrafted feel.
Ideal for work or school, these supple journals allow you to express yourself in the most natural way possible – by hand – while also bringing you all the benefits offered by the digital tools you use every day.
- Smart Cahier Journals with special paper designed to work with Pen+;
- Moleskine ivory-coloured paper (100 g/m², acid-free);
- flexible, cardboard cover;
- visible Singer stitching on the spine;
- flap with space to collect loose notes;
- last 16 sheets (Large and XL) or 8 sheets (Pocket) detachable;
- available in handy packs of 2;
- front endpaper with "In case of loss' notice".