Spend the afternoon relaxing on Venezuela's Caribbean coastline, diving in crystal clear waters or taking pictures at a marine national park. When you tire of the beach, head to the bustling streets of Merida, the wildlife of the plains or the humid intensity of the Amazon rainforest. Footprintfocus Venezuela offers detailed and thoroughly researched coverage of the land once described by Columbus as 'Paradise of Earth'. Features essential information on getting there and around plus fascinating insights into the history and culture of the country.
* Essentials section with useful advice on getting there and around
* Highlights map of Venezuela so you know what not to miss
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun
* Detailed street maps for Caracas and other key destinations
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Venezuela without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Venezuela guide has been extracted from Footprint's South American Handbook.