Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Tenerife, from top attractions like Spain's tallest mountain El Teide and the Unesco-listed San Cristóbal de la Laguna to the steep hike down the dramatically located village of Masca.
· Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Tenerife
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the Parque Etnográfico Pirámides de Güímar, whale-watching and the Castillo San Miguel, as well as Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
· Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.