Lonely Planet Tanzania is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Listen to the sound of pounding hooves as wildebeest stampede across the Serengeti, pick your beach from over 100 km of Indian Ocean coastline, and track chimpanzees in Tanzania’s remote western parks – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tanzania and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Tanzania:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, wildlife, landscapes, arts, daily life, food, people, national parks and reserves
- Covers Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Southeastern Tanzania, Southern Highlands, Western Tanzania, Lake Victoria, Central Tanzania, Northern Tanzania, Northeastern Tanzania, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tanzania is our most comprehensive guide to Tanzania, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Mary Fitzpatrick, Ray Bartlett, David Else, Anthony Ham, Helena Smith
Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Lonely Planet Travel Guides Series
Istoric preț pentru: Tanzania