Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
The perfect portable canvas for capturing sketches and drawings in the studio or on the move. This Sapphire Blue Sketchbook is made using quality sketch-grade paper that supports a variety of artistic media and stands up to eraser use. Each Sketchbook becomes an archive of your art and includes essential Moleskine features such as rounded corners, bookmark ribbon and elastic closure to secure your drawings.
Designed for professionals and anyone with a passion for drawing, Moleskine Sketchbooks make space for you to observe, imagine, sketch and draw your world.
- colored hard cover Classic Notebook
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- Moleskine ivory paper
- matching ribbon bookmark
- paper: 165 gsm, acid-free, ivory, plain
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside.