Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
The Sketch Pad in classic black is a portable creative companion. 120 g/m² ivory-colored pages invite you to keep your favorite artistic tools close at hand, ready to capture the world around you whenever inspiration strikes. Quality sketch-grade paper is the ideal base for a wide variety of creative media, from Moleskine Drawing Pencils to charcoal, fountain pens and markers, while the rigid back cover provides a solid surface to lean on when you are on the go.
All the pages of the Sketch Pad are detachable, making it easy for you to share, frame and organize your completed artwork.
- cardboard cover;
- rounded corners;
- ivory-colored, 120 g/m², acid-free paper;
- expandable inner pocket in the back;
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools;
- lies flat, opens at 180°;
- the history of Moleskine is inside.